The next MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL will be held on Tuesday 19th March 2019 at 19.30 at Wigglesworth Community Centre.The agenda for the meeting and minutes of 15/01/2019 meeting can be read here: RBPC_Agenda_19-03-2019 RBPC_Minutes_15-01-2019
Review of Polling Districts, Polling Places and Polling Stations in Craven DistrictThe Parish Council has received the following information from Craven District Council Electoral Services Officer: ” You may be aware that the Council has a legal duty to review all polling districts and polling places every five years. The last review took place in 2014. The Electoral Registration and Administration Act 2013 amended the review periods and the next review must be completed by the 31st January 2020. The Council has now published a ‘Notice of Review of Polling Districts and Polling Places’. The consultation, which began this week, asks for views on any aspect of polling districts or polling places currently used. As well as commenting on the suitability of existing polling stations, people are also invited to suggest new ones. Any registered elector within the Craven District boundary can take part. Representations are also invited from groups, organisations, councillors and any person or body with expertise in access for people with any type of disability. Representations may be made by email to email@example.com or by post to Electoral Services, Craven District Council, 1 Belle Vue Square, Broughton Road, Skipton BD23 1FJ. The consultation period will end on the 23rd November 2018. The (Acting) Returning Officer has published his initial proposals and representations on these proposals can be made until the consultation closes. A copy of these proposals is attached, along with a copy of the notice and a spreadsheet providing information about current polling places. Please feel free to post a copy of the notice on any notice boards within your parish.”
- Grass cutting and strimming
- Collection and removal of the cut grass
30th January 2018 at 7.30pm at Rathmell Reading RoomThe agenda for the meeting can be read here: RBPC_Agenda_30-01-2018 RBPC Minutes 19-09-2017 Rathmell’s representation re: The Craven Local Plan local plan JK Minutes of the Ribble Bank Parish Council meeting held on 16 May 2017 RBPC_Minutes_16-05-2017 AGENDA for the next Ribble Bank Council Meeting on Tuesday 18th July 2017 Wigglesworth Community Centre 7.30pm RBPC_Agenda_18-07-2017
16th May 2017 at 19.30 at the Rathmell Reading RoomAGENDA Annual Meeting of the Council
- Election of the Chair and acceptance of office.
- Election of the Vice-Chair.
- To receive and consider acceptance of apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest and requests for dispensation in relation to items onthe agenda.
- Any agenda item to be regarded as confidential.
- Report from the Chair.
- Reports from District and County Councillors if able to attend.
- To approve the minutes of the Council meeting held on 21st March 2017.
- Public Participation.
- Matters arising
- – Current Statement
- – Payments to be authorised
- Planning Matters (planning applications received after the publication of the agendamight be taken into consideration).
- a) Current planning applications:- Planning application 59/2017/17874: Conversion of barn to dwelling house and new extension (amendment to existing planning approval 59/2007/8058 granted 04 February 2008), QUARRY HOUSE BARN MAIN STREET RATHMELL SETTLE NORTH YORKSHIRE BD24 0LA.Status: Consultation period ends 26th May 2017. – Planning application 59/2017/18037: Material amendment to previously approved application (59/2014/15010) to include increasing the size of House No 1 and changes to stone boundary wall and inclusion of additional windows to House No. 2 together with the siting of Air Source Heat Pumps, CROSS KEYS FARM MAIN STREET RATHMELL SETTLE NORTH YORKSHIRE. Status: Consultation period ends 8th June 2017.
- b) Planning decisions/withdrawals: Appeal Ref: APP/C2708/W/16/3165128, The Borrins, Rathmell, Settle BD24 0LA: The appeal is allowed and planning permission is granted to vary condition 2 of planning approval Ref: 59/2015/16225 in accordance with the terms of planning application Ref: 59/2016/17258, dated 1 August 2016 and subject to conditions.
- Reports from Councillors and Council Representatives:
- – Chairman
- – Halton West
- – Rathmell
- – Wigglesworth
- – Clerk.
- Village Environment, Rights of Way, Highways.
- Any other matters of urgent local concern.
- To determine the date of future Council meetings.
- Closure of the meeting.
Ribble Banks Parish Council Meetings for 2017 & 2018
– 16/05/2017 Rathmell Reading Room
– 18/07/2017 Wigglesworth Community Centre
– 19/09/2017 Rathmell
– 21/11/2017 Wigglesworth
– 16-01-2018 Rathmell
– 20/03/2018 Wigglesworth.Minutes of RBPC meeting 17/01/17
15th March 2016 7.30pm Wigglesworth Community Centre
CLICK here for draft minutes 15.09.2015 The next Ribble Banks Parish Council Meeting will be held on Tuesday 28 July at Wigglesworth Community Centre at 7.30pm. Everyone Welcome CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE AGENDA CLICK here for the minutes of the 19.05.2015 meeting. CLICK here for the minutes of the 04.06.2015 meeting. An Extraordinary Meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Thursday 4th June 2015 at 19.00 at the Rathmell Reading Room CLICK HERE FOR AGENDA
The next Ribble Banks Parish Council meeting will be on Tuesday 19 May 2015 in the Rathmell Reading Room 7.30pm when on the Agenda will be the planning application for 3 houses on Hesley Lane. Please attend if possible.