Ribble Banks Parish Council January 2018 meeting report
Ribble Banks Parish Council – A brief report on our January meeting at the Reading Room
This was a short meeting with nothing contentious on the agenda.
The January meeting always sets the budget and precept for the year. We talked about possible spending and decided unanimously that the following items should be supported:
- A contribution to the installation of a hearing loop at Wigglesworth Community Centre
- A continuation of our annual grant to Settle Swimming Pool
- A replacement ‘Rathmell’ sign on the approach to the village from Settle
- A contribution to the cost of an improved notice board at the Reading Room
- A contribution to the cost of a Defibrillator based at the Reading Room
None of these items involved particularly large sums so we had no need to change the existing precept.
The detailed minutes of this meeting will be posted on the parish notice boards before our next meeting at Wigglesworth on 20th March.